AnyChart Flash Map Component is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win2000, Mac OS X, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Palm OS 6.0, Not Applicable, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Unix, Linux, Handheld/Mobile Other, Java, Win 3.1x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, Mac PPC, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2.
Anychart is a flexible Flash based-solution, which allows you to easily display any sort of data dealing with geographical locations. It contains United States Maps with Counties, World Map, etc. XML data file and a set of customizable options make AnyChart Maps a universal solution for web developers.
AnyChart allows you to create superb, compact, interactive maps.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily add your own background image - your map will look like you want! It can also use an image as a link.
AnyChart Flash Map Component (version 18.104.22.168) has a file size of 10.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 96 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.